martes, 26 de febrero de 2008

A quote/ Una cita (VIII)

"Our imagination is the only limit to what we can hope to have in the future".
Charles F. Kettering (1676 – 1958)
So true! And today my imagination has been as wild as can be, in positive as well as negative ways. So that I am trying to forget about the roads of negativity my imagination has been made me travel on today... and just go by the facts in that department. Any doubts I have, I will just have to ask them loud and clear.
And I will keep on using my imagination to picture that great loving future that we so much deserve, the one that I am imagining with every cell of my body and every feeling from my heart and soul.
Because thinking positive, attracts positive.
"Nuestra imaginación es el único límite a lo que podemos desear tener en el futuro".
Charles F. Kettering (1676 – 1958)
Tan cierto! Y hoy mi imaginación ha estado más salvaje que nunca, tanto de manera positiva como negativa. Así que estoy tratando de olvidarme de los caminos de negatividad que mi imaginación me hizo recorrer hoy... y sólo dejarme llevar por lo hechos en ese tema. Las dudas que tenga (que son muchas) tendré que preguntárselas a quien corresponda, fuerte y claro.
Y seguiré usando mi imaginación para vernos viviendo ese futuro que tanto nos merecemos, el que tanto deseo con cada célula de mi cuerpo y cada sentimiento y emoción de mi corazón y mi alma.
Porque pensar en positivo, atrae lo positivo.

9 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Siempre que dejás volar tu imaginación vuela muy alto. Y está bien que tengas ganas y deseos de cosas buenas para el futuro, pero abrí los ojos! Te quiero mucho!

Jean dijo...

Clarita, querés decir que fantaseo? O que mejor sea más realista? Yo también te quiero mucho!

Anónimo dijo...

Nena, seguí pensando en positivo, y explicame que esta pasando porque no entiendo! Besos.

® ♫ The Brit ♪ ® dijo...

Exactly Jeannie!
I have always tried to stay thinking positive and it's true that positive things come to positive thoughts!
Muchos Besos!

Jean dijo...

Carla... pienso en positivo, todo lo puedo, nada me afecta... soy feliz... oooohhhmmmmm... besos

Dearest Donnie, We must stay thinking positive, in spite of how hard it is... Muchos besos.

Anónimo dijo...

Jean keep the positive thinking! You have shown through your writings to be a very brave woman, so think positive at all times. Kind regards.

Jean dijo...

Thank you Karen! I will do my best!

bill.barítono dijo...

Hi dear friend!
Sorry for being out too much time.
Our imagination is really what can make our limit or expand our paths. Thinking in a negative way, of course, will make our lives a real burden on one's shoulder. Thinking positively really should rule!

Kisses good friend!!

Jean dijo...

Thank you for coming back, William! I was really missing your comments! Lots of kisses! =)