viernes, 25 de enero de 2008

You!/ Tú!

You have been around for as long as I can remember. And you have been away for as long as that too. You have decided when to walk into my life and when to leave, when to love and when to hurt, what to say to keep me happy as well as making me ache for your presence.
You have always had that incredible ability to sense when I am about to give up on you, fed up with your silences and absences. And at such times, back into my life you have come, with love, and care and just the right words, promises and actions to get me hooked up on you and the possibility of our future together... all over again.
You... the biggest of lies which I cannot bear to let go of.

Tú has estado en mi vida desde que lo recuerdo. Y te has marchado también. Tú has decidido cuándo entrar a mi vida y cuando partir, cuándo amar y cuándo lastimar, qué decir para mantenerme contenta al igual que hacerme sufrir por la necesidad de tu presencia.
Tú siempre has tenido esa increíble habilidad para percibir cuando estoy por darme por vencida contigo, cansada de tus silencios y tus ausencias. Y en momentos como ésos, has vuelto a entrar a mi vida, con amor, con cuidado y con las palabras justas, las promesas y acciones necesarias para hacer que me vuelva a enganchar contigo y la posibilidad de un futuro juntos... nuevamente.
Tú... la mentira más grande que aún no puedo dejar partir para siempre.

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Si hay algo que aprendí de vos es eso de "querer es poder". Todo lo que siempre te planteaste en la vida, lo fuiste consiguiendo, unas veces con más esfuerzo que otras. Pero conseguís lo que querés... entonces, qué esperás para hacerlo acá, nena? ya sea para olvidar a esa gran mentira de una vez por todas, o bien para seguir en pos de descubrir que no lo es tal. besos!

Maria Andrea dijo...

Aunque hace poquito que nos conocemos estoy totalmente de acuerdo con lolo'. besote

Anónimo dijo...

Jean, though I only know you through the writings in your blog, you are a sensible, intelligent woman inside out. So, if you are absolutely sure that he is a big fat lie, tell him so and walk away forever. If only a hint of doubt exists, follow your heart, and understand what is really behind him. Regards. Karen.

Jean dijo...

Loló!!!! Sos una genia! Por el momento seguiré mi instinto... aunque los hechos me estén demostrando que todo es mentira. Besos.

Andrea, gracias por tus palabras, y porque coincidiste con Loló, una amiga que me conoció durante los peores momentos de mi vida, porque creen en que saldré de ésta bien parada. Besos!

Karen, thank you for your words. A lot of doubt is still lingering, so I guess I will follow your advice and follow my heart. Hugs!

® ♫ The Brit ♪ ® dijo...

Dearest Jeannie, I agree with Karen, follow your heart and if he is no good or has no consideration or respect for you then he isn't worth wasting your life waiting around and wondering if he'll ever be your's, or want to be with you.
Life is too short to hold your breath and stop living for the sake of one person who may just be playing a game to "keep you hooked" like a flapping fish out of water!
Good Luck My Dear Friend, there are plenty more fish in the sea that really want to "be hooked"
Muchos Besos!

Jean dijo...

Thank you Donnie!! You know me well, even if we have not had the chance of meeting personally YET, and I will follow my heart. Though, as you say, there are plenty of fish out there waiting to be hooked... hhehe
muchos besos!!!!!!!!!!!!